суббота, 16 февраля 2013 г.

Proof Positive

By Tom Lumbrazo

Angels are direct creations of God, each one a unique Master's piece.
~Eileen Elias Freeman, The Angels' Little Instruction Book

On Friday, February 9, 2001, an angel talked to me. I had not believed in angels. I was pragmatic, fifty-three years old, and happily married for thirty-two years. I made decisions based on my five senses.

Around noon, I was driving my Jeep alone at sixty miles per hour on Highway 65, a four-lane expressway. All of a sudden, a male voice shouted to me from the front passenger seat "SLOW TO 35." Even though nobody else was in my Jeep, I looked around to see who said it. I knew the voice was real, but from someone or something I could not see.

I tried to figure out what to do. How could this be happening? My sixth sense kicked in. My mind told me "This sounds important." My intuition told me to do what it said. I immediately slowed to thirty-five miles per hour. Within seconds, a car sped past me and stopped at a traffic signal that was hundreds of feet ahead and showing green.

"That is crazy," I said to myself. "Why are they stopping at a green light?"

Then to my surprise, as I approached that green light, that car turned into my lane.

I slammed on my brakes, but kept skidding right into the side of the car and landed on top of the hood. Both vehicles were demolished. I was shaken, but not injured.

When the California Highway Patrol arrived, I told the officer what happened. He said, "Mister, if you were going sixty, you would most certainly be dead. I see this all the time."

At that moment, everything came into focus. I realized that the voice and my willingness to follow the message saved my life and the life of the other driver. Who was that voice and why me? What would I tell people about this? Would they call me crazy? Should I keep this to myself? Was my encounter with an angel? I knew that I had to find out.

For the next three years I consulted with all kinds of professionals who might know whose voice it was, yet with no tangible results. Then one night as my wife Carol and I slept, we were woken at 1:30 a.m. by our bed shaking violently from side to side and all the lights going on and off. This lasted for about a minute.

We were startled and scared, but could not find anyone in our house, or any reason for these events. As I was starting to go back to sleep, with my eyes closed but still awake, a bright light came into the center of my vision. This light instantly turned into a picture of an incredibly large and beautiful angel standing in profile.

I saw huge wings that towered over his head. I knew it would be impossible to describe the intricate detail of his body, wings, and feathers to others. Then the angel turned its head and looked directly at me. The figure rapidly transformed into this same angel, but on a horse with warrior clothing, a shield, and a sword.


As quickly as it had come, it disappeared. I realized that I had experienced a "vision." This vision was so unforgettable that I could not sleep the rest of the night, wondering who it was, why I got to see this vision... so many questions.

The next morning, I felt this intense message to go to a nearby bookstore to look for angel books. As I got to the metaphysical section, I took the very first angel book off the shelf and turned to a random page in the middle of the book. And there He was — plain as day. It was an illustration of an angel on his horse with his shield and sword. The book identified this angel as Archangel Michael.

It was clear to me that I was led to this store to find my answer. I finally got the confirmation of the angel in the vision.

Three years later in May 2008, the confirmation process continued on a trip to Sedona, Arizona. We had become interested in labyrinths, so when we found one at the St. Andrew's Episcopal Church there, we decided to walk it. This one was painted on the large concrete parking lot surface modeled to match the one in Chartres, France. As we walked it, I noticed that the clouds were building rapidly overhead. I looked up and, incredibly, this angel came to me again in the form of a cloud — the same image on his horse with a sword. We could not believe our eyes! Carol and I were so excited. It was surreal. How could clouds do this?

Fortunately, I had my camera and I hurriedly took photos of Archangel Michael in this cloud before it disappeared. Now I had my proof!

Over the years following these events, I have had over 200 visions. Visions of people, animals, and symbols, but never another angel.

Yes, I was saved by an angel. So you might wonder what this all means. The last eleven years have changed everything for me. I have discovered the world of the angels, and I have felt their caring messages being sent almost daily through whispers in my ear, messages in my mind, cloud images, songs, and meditations. All of us can tap into such messages with consistent meditations and patience.
http://www.chickensoup.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий